No matter where you go there is always one...and here in Alpe d'Huez, this is it!
With a a friendly welcome and a lively atmosphere, this Irish bar serves up great music and a good choice of beers on tap (obviously that includes Guinness!) They also have some of the best beer prices in town.
Lively sports bar known for its cocktails and flavoured shots. Showing all the sky sports and BT sport action on 3 large screens, they also serve a selection of tapas during après ski and paninis are available to order all night long.
Open for après from 16:00 - 02:00 during the week, and 13:00 - 02:00 on weekends; live bands are a regular feature at this popular party bar!
- Rue de la grenouillère
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez