It may well be the last two days of the ski season here in Alpe d’Huez, but it’s never too late for a bit of fresh snow.
As forecast it started snowing late last night, and around 10cm has fallen in resort with more up on the higher slopes. Nothing massive, but a great top-up as we enter the last weekend of the season. It will help keep the local ski-tourers going for a few more weeks yet.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020