At 16km long the Sarenne is the longest piste in Europe and is classed as a black run, so it is suitable for experienced skiers and snowboarders only. Join the ski patrollers and ski or snowboard down the Sarenne, guided by the light of the moon.
Go up the Pic Blanc (3300m) at 16:30, enjoy some drinks and nibbles at the GUC refuge while you watch the sunset from 17:30 and then descend the iconic Sarenne piste at 18:45, together with ski instructors and lifties, illuminated only by head torches. At 20:00, a shuttle will take you back to the resort and they will even give you a small souvenir!
€55 per person (or €45 per person for groups of 3 people or more). Maximum 45 people. For those without a valid ski pass, you can purchase an afternoon pass.
You can book this experience online, just click on the website link. Read our review of the experience.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020