Take the last cable car of the day of the Red Dome to share a snack at 2800m. Learn about the work of the pisteurs, pause for photos at sunset and ski down to Oz or La Villette.
Meet at 16:45 at the bottom of the L'Alpette lift. Head torch recommended, don't forget your camera!
18€ adult, 15€ per person for families, free for the under 12 years. Limited places. Sign up at the ski pass offices before Tuesday at 15:00.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020