A unique gourmet restaurant with a beautiful terrace reknowned for its great quality and amazing views.
Chef Philippe creates dishes based on local & regional specialities, with great pastries and ice creams too. There's space for 50 to eat inside and another 80 on the terrace.
Open 7 days a week from the start of December to the end of May, and in summer from the end of June to the end of August. Lunch is from 12:00, dinner from 19:00 and the tea room and bar are open from 07:00 to 19:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Route de l'Altiport
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020