Serving typical local specialities, all made with fresh ingredients, plus a nice choice of fish, meat and pasta dishes.
Their menu features mountain classics such as pierrade, fondue, raclette and ravioli from Royans cassolette, including Scallops flavoured with parsley with a herb and cheese filled pasta pocket. You can also try their meat, such as Saddle of lamb with a creamy garlic dressing.
Unusually they also have a shop selling lots of goodies you can eat in the restaurant, including honey flavoured with genepi, violette mustard and Breton biscuits.
Open all year. Lunch from 11:45 to 13:30 and dinner from 18:30 to 21:30.
- 122 Route de la Poste
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020