See our Ski Pass Prices guide for ski pass price comparisons and our Lift Pass Prices guide for summer lift pass price comparisons. For a detailed explanation of the different ski passes available, read on.
There are a number of different ski passes available in Alpe d'Huez. Prices vary according to your age, group size, duration, the area(s) you wish to ski and the time of year. Planning ahead can help you make the most of your Alpe d'Huez ski holiday and hopefully save you some money too.
|Which ski pass to buy in Alpe d'Huez|
|Adult Pass||Individual ski pass for people aged 13-64 years|
|Child Pass||Individual ski pass for children aged 5-12 years|
|Family Pass||Ski pass for family groups comprised of at least two children aged 5-22 years and a maximum of two adults aged 23-71 years, purchasing ski passes for the same dates and duration|
|Tribu Pass||Ski pass for three to nine people aged 5-71 years, purchasing ski passes for the same dates and duration|
Prices, offers, discounts & conditions are shown here as a guide only and are subject to change – to be confirmed at the time of booking. Further terms & conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in sales tax.
- Deals & discounted ski passes in Alpe d'Huez
- Free ski passes in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski-passes
- Vaujany & Oz ski-passes (Local area)
- Pedestrian passes in Alpe d'Huez
- Cross-country ski passes in Alpe d'Huez
- Other passes in Alpe d'Huez
- Season & annual passes
- Beginner ski passes in Alpe d'Huez
- Group ski passes in Alpe d'Huez
- Family ski passes in Alpe d'Huez