This view is where all the action happens in the summer, this is the Tour de France finishing line on the Avenue du Rif Nel. In the background are the Signal ski slopes.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Many thanks to Hotel Pic Blanc in Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020