Alpe d’Huez is a mecca for mountain bikers and the UCC Mégavalanche is now one of the many mountain biking events of the Grandes Rousses summer season, let alone being the longest downhill race in the world!
Starting at 3330m on the peak of the Sarenne Glacier, the Mégavalanche is the ultimate in downhill biking contests, with hundreds of riders in lots of different categories, from kids to women's, friends & family & of course the men's race.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020