Alpe d’Huez is a mecca for mountain bikers and the UCC Mégavalanche is now one of the many mountain biking events of the Grandes Rousses summer season, let alone being the longest downhill race in the world!
Starting at 3330m on the peak of the Sarenne Glacier, the Mégavalanche is the ultimate in downhill biking contests, with hundreds of riders in lots of different categories, from kids to women's, friends and family and, of course, the men's race.
Sign up by clicking on the website link.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020