It's the first day of winter in Alpe d'Huez! The lifts are all set to whirl into action signalling the start of another epic winter season.
With access to a huge range of skiing and the longest run in Europe, the 16km La Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez is just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
For more info on skiing in Alpe d'Huez, visit our dedicated ski and snowboard section.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez