Golf de l'Alpe d'Huez is open every day from 9am to 7pm throughout the summer. The 9 hole golf course is accompanied by a large driving range, pro-shop and a clubhouse serving snacks and drinks.
Players of all standards are welcomed, reduced fees are available with a Visalp pass. The club holds regular competitions; their regular Thursday 'friendly' competitions are free to members and just 9€ to non-members, the weekend competitions cost 10€ for members and 19€ for non-members. Lessons are available with resident coach Sebastien Lonchamp.
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Chemin de Fond Morelle 38750 ALPE D'HUEZ 38750 France
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020