Golf de l'Alpe d'Huez is open every day from 9am to 7pm throughout the summer. The 9 hole golf course is accompanied by a large driving range, pro-shop and a clubhouse serving snacks and drinks.
Players of all standards are welcomed, reduced fees are available with a Visalp pass. The club holds regular competitions; their regular Thursday 'friendly' competitions are free to members and just 9€ to non-members, the weekend competitions cost 10€ for members and 19€ for non-members. Lessons are available with resident coach Sebastien Lonchamp.
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Chemin de Fond Morelle 38750 ALPE D'HUEZ 38750 France
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020