This restaurant is a great place for families and friends alike. They serve Tex-mex, grilled meats and fish and delicious desserts (they'll even put sparklers in your pudding if it's your birthday).
British owned and run, it's good for kids wanting burgers, chips and ice cream. They also cater for vegetarians. As this is one of the most in-demand restaurants in town, we strongly recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Open in the winter and summer seasons, Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 02:00, Saturday from 10:00 till 02:00 and Sunday from 14:30 to 02:00.
- Route du Coulet
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020