Cancelled in 2020.
Returning for its second year in Alpe d'Huez, top name DJ's perform across multiple stages and venues with a magnificent mountain backdrop. Tomorrowland has to be experienced to be believed and festival-goers come from all over the world to party at 2000m.
During the festival, access to the resort and ski area is restricted to Tomorrowland ticket holders only. You can choose between a 4 or 7-day festival experience, with both packages including lodging, a ski pass and a Tomorrowland entry ticket. There is also a day package available that includes a festival entry ticket, a day ski pass and return bus shuttle transfers from Grenoble or Bourg d'Oisans.
7-day package from €699
4-day package from €575
1-day package from €160
The Tomorrowland stages are just mind-blowing and you can explore them all with your entry ticket and lift pass. Unforgettable!
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020