This is the view of the top station of the Grandes Rousses gondola, otherwise known as the DMC.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Many thanks to Hotel Pic Blanc in Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020