This incredibly popular event sees a great number of Dutch cyclists climbing 6 times up the famous road between Bourg d’Oisans and Alpe d’Huez.
This event is organized to raise money for the KWF, a Dutch Cancer Society, that’s why Alpe d’Huzes is extremely popular in the Netherlands. From year to year, the money raised is increasing tremendously.
Come and support them on the roadside.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020