Maxiavalanche can be defined as a “shorter” Mégavalanche. It’s a Marathon Downhill with Mass Start, taking place on a 1000 / 1500m drop descent in one of the greatest bike parks in Europe.
Friday and Saturday morning are dedicated to free practice, followed by the qualifying run on Saturday afternoon to get your position on your starting group of Sunday according to your riding level. Two race runs on Sunday give the ranking for the stage.
For more information and to sign up, click on the website link.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez