Wind, mountains and snow: the golden triangle for snow kite lovers who meet up to take on the elements and take to the air for the World Snow Kite Masters.
It’s a thrilling and spectacular show that blends the best of technique and style. The best freestyle riders of the planet out-do each other with their figures, tail grabs, kite-loops and handle passes on the Alpe d’Huez snow kite park. It’s an extreme sport that rouses curiosity and will have you switching your cameras to ‘action mode’ to capture the champions in full flight.
09:00 to 15:00 every day. Free to watch. Fun apres-ski evenings!
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez