As the first snow of the season falls on the mountains of Alpe d'Huez, our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when thick snow covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again.
It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout the Alpe d'Huez ski area. Here are a few of the changes for the upcoming season.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020