As the first snow of the season falls on the mountains of Alpe d'Huez, our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when thick snow covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again.
It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout the Alpe d'Huez ski area. Here are a few of the changes for the upcoming season.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez