Dine in or on the sun terrace, and choose from a selection of Italian and local French dishes like their "Tartiflette Valdotaine" or the "Lasagne au Reblochon".
Cold meat and cheese platters, salads, raclette, pastas, burgers and other grilled meats complete the menu. There are also Vegetarian specialities.
Open every day from 12:00 to 14:30 and from 19:00 to 21:30. Booking ahead is recommended.
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Avenue des Jeux
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020