This view shows the whole of the resort ski area and piste front in the foreground and the main gondola, the Grand Rousses is on the far right, and of course the (in)famous Folie Douce terrace and VIP area!
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb. Many thanks to La Folie Douce Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020