This is the view across the Signal sector, reached by button lifts or by a chair. Runs go down the other side of the hill to the village of Villard-Reculas. This area is open for night skiing twice a week.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Many thanks to La Folie Douce in Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020