Weekly performances by classical musicians and singers throughout the winter at the striking church of Alpe d'Huez.
The church at Alpe d'Huez has a world-renowned organ shaped like a giant hand, great acoustics and fascinating architecture. The venue attracts some of the best French and international organ players, orchestras and choirs. Click on the website link above or enquire at the Tourist Office for this season's programme.
The concerts cost €5 with a premium card and €10 without, free for those under 18 years. 10-entry voucher for €50, valid during the season.
Dates for this event
- Chemin de la Chapelle
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez