How time flies! It only seems like yesterday that I recorded the first video snow report for last season back in late November and, in no time at all, we will be back in Alpe d'Huez looking forward to another great winter.
All the more reason to book early for what is sure to be a cracking 2019/2020 winter season. Here are our top tips, facts and hints to help you get in nice and early.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020