Following on from last month’s article on new clothing for this spring, here’s a look at some new footwear and equipment that’s hitting the market this season.
In a similar way to new clothing lines, the footwear and equipment that brands focus on the for the spring and summer seasons tend to be lightweight and versatile products, often with bright colours and strong visual appeal. Here are a few products that have caught my eye.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez