Alpe d’Huez’s reputation is largely, and rightly, founded on its merits as one of the world's leading winter sports destinations, after all, it has been voted Europe’s top ski resort twice in the past three years.
But away from the cold and snow and whirring of the ski lifts in winter, Alpe d'Huez is an equally wonderful summer destination. It’s all too easy to be only drawn to the Alps in winter but there is a whole host of reason to come here in the summer.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez