This lift pass office is located at the top of the Les Bergers chairlift, on the first floor of the Les Bergers commercial centre, 'Centre Commercial Les Bergers'.
The desks can be accessed from both road level and from the slopes by the Marmottes lift.
Also available at the lift pass office are piste maps, bus (and train where appropriate) timetables, weather forecasts, ski condition details and avalanche bulletins. You can also purchase the necessary mountain/ski insurance here if you do not already have the correct cover.
Open from 08:45 to 16:45.
- Route de l'Altiport
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020