Meet at the foot of the DMC des Grandes Rousses ski lift to join in a guided tour with commentary of the Pic Blanc.
The summit of the Pic Blanc is at 3330m, so high that you can see 1/5 of France! A view worth 3* according to the Guide Michelin. Your tour guide will tell you the history of the resort, and give you an account of the local geology and wildlife. Walking will be limited and access to the site is via the DMC cable car, so this tour is suitable for everyone.
The tour costs €18,50 for adults (5-71 years) plus €2 for the card. Meet in front of the giant piste map near the cash desk “DMC des Grandes Rousses 15 minutes before the tour is about to start.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez