From a medieval settlement to a world-famous sports resort, Alpe d'Huez has a fascinating past. Every Wednesday this season you can join the guided visits to the Musée d'Huez et de l'Oisans.
Learn all about how the village has grown and what tales the archaeological site of Brandes has to tell in an hour and a half-long guided tour.
€5 per person (reduced to €2 for those with a pass premium and families - 3 people, at least one of them a child), everyone welcome. Book your place at the Palais des Sports et des Congres.
- Espace Congrès. 1er étage du Palais des Sports
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez