From a medieval settlement to a world-famous sports resort, Alpe d'Huez has a fascinating past. Every Wednesday this season you can join the guided visits to the Musée d'Huez et de l'Oisans.
Learn all about how the village has grown and what tales the archaeological site of Brandes has to tell in an hour and a half-long guided tour.
€5 per person (reduced to €2 for those with a pass premium and families - 3 people, at least one of them a child), everyone welcome. Book your place at the Palais des Sports et des Congres.
- Espace Congrès. 1er étage du Palais des Sports
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020