This weekend sees some of the top ski and snowboard brands offering their latest gear for you to test.
With lots of skis for you to try, it's a great way to prepare for the new season. All sorts of technical and professional advice will be on offer, and there are special deals available on accommodation and ski passes.
More than 900 skis to try out for free, including the latest innovations by Atomic, Armada, Black Crows, Blizzard, Dynastar, Elan, Faction, Fisher, Head, Icelantic, Kastle, Movement, Nordica, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Scott, Volkl, Wedze and Zag Chamonix.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020