Sadly, the ski season in Alpe d'Huez has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
The team at SeeAlpedHuez.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do including cycling, hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Alpe d'Huez next winter and we'll all be able to shred the pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Alpe d'Huez.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez