It's been lovely and sunny in Alpe d'Huez over the weekend but conditions on the slopes are still very good thanks to the flurries of snow we had last week.
It's all set to change this week, though, with loads of snow on the forecast starting on Tuesday evening and all the way into Saturday. Mid- and high mountain could be looking at 80cm of fresh snow this week.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020