New for the 2019/20 season, this regular bus service connects Geneva Airport with Alpe d'Huez. Running twice per day in both directions, this is a great new low-cost transfer service.
The transfer service will be run via the carrier Transdev, to offer a smooth, stress-free coach transfer to and from resort at highly competitive rates.
Running every Saturday during the winter season from mid-December to mid-April, with two shuttle buses each day travelling in both directions. Departing Geneva airport to resort, there will be one bus in the morning and one early afternoon. Departing from Alpe d'Huez to the airport, there will be two shuttles leaving in the morning.
With return tickets available at just 60€ and the journey-time at just 2.5hrs, the shuttle provides a cost-effective alternative to the usual private transfers from Geneva airport. And with Geneva airport as a convenient alternative to Grenoble and Lyon, it opens up travel options to Alpe d'Huez from many more destinations across the UK, Europe and further afield.
Why book a bus transfer from Geneva to Alpe d'Huez?
- No parking worries or expensive parking fees once in resort
- No need for snow tires or chains & avoid the stress of driving on slippery mountain roads - just enjoy the views
- Luggage allowance is included in the ticket price (maximum of one hold bag, one handbag and one set of skis/board per person)
- Low-cost & convenient alternative to private transfers
- More flight options than the traditional airport options (Lyon & Grenoble)
- Taking a shared transfer is better for the planet!
- Geneva Airport