Le Pic de l'Alpe is a 23.6km relay or individual race with 2616 metres of ascent between Bourg d'Oisans (707 m) and the Pic du Lac Blanc (3323 m).
A steep incline (with only a few metres of descent) will lead you to the summit of Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski. The route starts in front of the sports centre, then follows tracks and paths formed of earth, rocks and finally snow and ice.
More info and registration via the website link above.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez