ESF offer Nursery packages for children as young as 2.5 years, with indoor and outdoor activities.
Their bright & colourful "Chalet des Enfants" has everything to keep the little ones entertained with games, songs, manual and creative activities, sledging and more.
If you're dropping your children off for the day, please remember to pack indoor and outdoor clothing, as well as sunglasses and sun cream. Lunches are provided (supervised) between 12:00 and 14:00.
If you'd like your children to try ski lessons, they can be organised for children between 3 and 5 years old. Lessons take place from 09:15 to 12:00 and 14:15 to 16:45.
There are two Club Piou Piou areas depending on the age of your child - The Grandes Rousses
(roundabout of the slopes) from 3 years or Les Bergers (shopping centre) from 5 years.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Kids' lessons
- Children's Activities
- Booking Assistance
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Lift Passes
- Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Maison de l'Alpe - BP25
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020