The French government has decided to cancel all large gatherings in the country to contain the spread of the Coronavirus, especially those attracting people from different nationalities. Unfortunately, this decision has impacted Alpe d'Huez's biggest event of the year, Tomorrowland Winter.
However, the Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski area will remain open, as will its restaurants, bars and, of course, lifts and pistes just like all the other ski areas in the French Alps.
Tomorrowland Winter ticket holders will be contacted individually by email and through their Tomorrowland account with further instructions. The festival was scheduled to take place from March 14th to 21st.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020