After the quiet month of January, it’s back to an all-systems-go month as we approach February. Not only do we have the uber-busy week of UK school half-term but we also have pretty much the whole month of French and the rest of Europe’s school breaks.
In February, ski areas go all out to entertain families. So, with plenty to do this month, here are just a few of the highlights and what to expect.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez