The half-term holidays are all but finished and the first week of March sees the end of the French schools' winter holidays. However, that’s not the end of the action in Alpe d’Huez.
March will be a mixed month in Alpe d'Huez. Here is our guide to what’s happening this month in resort.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez