Creating, managing and editing the content on the See the World's destination websites, Ana spends much of her time enjoying researching and writing about places that inspire her and ignite her passion for travel and culture.
Originally from the green northwest corner of Spain, Galicia, Ana arrived in the Chamonix Valley to enjoy its snow and world-famous slopes. However, she has come to love the summer months in the Alps as well and is frequently found out and about hiking with her dog, Millo, a Galician Shepherd.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020