The ski station of Oz en Oisans is a small, purpose-built, primarily north-facing resort set at 1650m, above the tiny village of Oz. Built around the two main lifts serving Oz, the town centre consists of several purpose-built apartment blocks and chalets.
The main market town of the Oisans region Bourg d’Oisans, is a 20 minute (12km) drive away. Being the main town, ‘Bourg’ offers a wide array of shops, bars and restaurants. It has a large supermarket with parking (ideal for stocking up). Petrol stations, banks, post office, pharmacies, medical centre, bus terminals, builders, merchants, churches, riverside walks, cycle hire, swimming pool, tennis courts, osteopaths (the list goes on!) can all be found in this quaint typically alpine mountain town.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020