Renting an apartment is often the best option if you want self-catered accommodation for your winter or summer holiday to Alpe d'Huez, especially for smaller groups of friends or families.
There are literally hundreds of apartments in Alpe d'Huez that come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from small but functional studios to large properties with five-star luxury facilities. They are quite flexible in terms of catering choices and, sometimes, dates and duration of stay. Because they’re generally self-catered, renting an apartment tends to be cheaper than staying in a catered chalets, so they're a great choice when looking for a budget-friendly base at the foot of the slopes.
This guide will help you choose the perfect apartment for your holiday.
- Things to look out for when booking an apartment in Alpe d'Huez
- Catering options & apartment add-ons in Alpe d'Huez
- Prices for apartment rentals in Alpe d'Huez
- Luxury apartments in Alpe d'Huez
- Group apartments in Alpe d'Huez
- Family apartments in Alpe d'Huez
- Budget apartments in Alpe d'Huez
- Ski-in & ski-out apartments in Alpe d'Huez
- More inspiration...