With stars of foodie trends like Joe Wicks and Gordon Ramsey championing the dietary benefits of vegan and vegetarianism, it very much is at the forefront of dietary advice at the moment. These days, even many non-vegan or vegetarians are seeing the positives of avoiding meat, dairy and poultry and other animal produce.
There’s no need to put any of this on hold or to struggle to stick to your normal dietary regime when you are in Alpe d’Huez. Most restaurants in resort offer the odd veggie dish or can rustle up an omelette, and you can always get a vegetarian pizza at any of the pizzerias in resort – plus there’s always the option of a deliciously gooey cheese fondue. But there is far more vegetarian fayre than that available in Alpe d'Huez. Here’s our guide to the best that this resort has to offer.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020