Alpe d'Huez has been enjoying blue skies and sunny days ever since the new year started. With barely any lift queues and the pistes remaining in good condition thanks to the low temperatures and the fantastic job of the local groomers, it's a great time to come skiing.
There was a light dusting of snow on Thursday night, with around 10cm up on the slopes. The forecast suggests that more snow is coming at the end of the week, starting on Friday evening.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020