Around a metre of fresh snow has fallen in Alpe d'Huez in the last couple of weeks, making March the best month of the season on the slopes.
Conditions are excellent both on and off the pistes, with fantastic snow depths. French school holidays finished last weekend, so the resort is quiet, setting things up nicely for spring skiing.
The weather looks a bit more settled for the next couple of weeks, with temperatures above 0ºC and plenty of sunshine.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez