It may well be the penultimate week of this fabulous season here in Alpe d’Huez, but we still have over a metre of snow on the lower slopes around resort at 1850m, which is very impressive as the busy Easter weekend approaches.
The weather for the past week or so has been fairly settled in the main with very little precipitation, although over the weekend we saw a little more cloud than you would normally expect this far into April.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020