Alpe d'Huez has a very unusual and interesting church, weekly guided tours will tell you all about its history and design.
Weekly guided walks take place every Tuesday, meeting outside the church at 17:30 and lasting about an hour and a half.
Tours cost €2 with a premium card (and for families of at least one adult and two children) and €5 without, enquire at the Alpe d'Huez tourist office for details.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez