If the usual summer activities of hiking, biking, climbing, etc aren't your thing then why not get involved in the annual fitness convention?
Four days of energy-boosting activities in the summer sunshine! Aerobics, hip-hop, step, Latino, stretching, tango and other courses are on offer. Exercising at altitude is known to be more effective - you could even come back from your holiday fitter than when you went!
Many of the classes are held in the open air, some in the spectacular setting of the Pic Blanc, and other in the Sports Centre. Consult the website link for the full programme.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez