“Tout le monde aime la pizza” as they say in France, which roughly translated means “everybody loves pizza” and that is certainly the case in Alpe d’Huez where there are plenty of top-quality restaurants and takeaway pizzas to choose from.
Whether you're staying down in the old town, up in the main street area, or over in Les Bergers, you're never far from a great pizza. Here’s our insider guide to the top pizzas in resort.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020