“Tout le monde aime la pizza” as they say in France, which roughly translated means “everybody loves pizza” and that is certainly the case in Alpe d’Huez where there are plenty of top-quality restaurants and takeaway pizzas to choose from.
Whether you're staying down in the old town, up in the main street area, or over in Les Bergers, you're never far from a great pizza. Here’s our insider guide to the top pizzas in resort.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020