The busy February half-term period is about to start as some northern Europeans have already descended upon Alpe d'Huez and we've seen the first lift queues of the month.
Last week, from Monday to Wednesday, we had a pretty decent dump of snow which improved conditions on and off the piste massively. Over the weekend, the weather was grey and damp and the overcast skies have continued today.
There's more snow on the forecast for tonight and tomorrow.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020