The busy February half-term period is about to start as some northern Europeans have already descended upon Alpe d'Huez and we've seen the first lift queues of the month.
Last week, from Monday to Wednesday, we had a pretty decent dump of snow which improved conditions on and off the piste massively. Over the weekend, the weather was grey and damp and the overcast skies have continued today.
There's more snow on the forecast for tonight and tomorrow.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez for summer 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020