After last weeks’ pleasantly surprising huge dump of snow, we saw the return of spring for a couple of days before a bit more snow at the weekend. In total Saturday and Sunday delivered a further 5cm of snow - nothing massive, but a nice little late season top-up never the less, plus there is some snow in the forecast as well.
The next few days (Wednesday to Friday) may well bring us somewhere in the region of a further 13cm of snow on higher slopes as well, and this will be perfect in the lead up to the busy Easter period.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020