The Alpe d'Huez lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Alpe d'Huez slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a metre at the top of Pic Blanc, at 3300m, with around 40cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Alpe d'Huez? Roll on winter!
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Alpe d'Huez
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Alpe d'Huez
- Around a metre of fresh snow in Alpe d'Huez
- A week of epic skiing & DJs in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th March 2020